Sonic Stage Sonic Stage

Ok time waster game, not much else

Controls: Controls were nice and simple and well advertised at beginning of game, well done. Not much I can complain about there, so an honourary 10/10

Graphics/Style: Game looks cleaner then some I've seen. Overall looks ok, no amazing or eye dropping, but ok. 7/10 for the clean details used

Sound: Sound was average if not bad. Looping 'generic heavy metal' track in background, and no sounds coming from weapons firing or other effects makes for a tedious and repetive experiance. Add more sound effects strategically for a better overall experiance 3/10

Gameplay: Simple enough, it's a Space Shooter. The game definattly givs you an experiance good enough atleast to kill time, but one big big issue is how you've handled health in easy mode, the first selectable mode. I've left this game just running since I started typing this 4 minutes ago, and I've still not 'Lost The Game' there's no punishment for bad play (not even a small bit) so it's not jsut easy mode, it's Can Never Lose mode. Making it a bit tougher.

Overall: Overall, it's an ok game. Eye pleasing, mildly entertaining game. It doesn't excite, but it's not a big pile of stinking mess either. Sound, however, definatly needs work as it gets boring quickly. Work on improvements suggested and you'll see the score get higher. 6/10

NG London Meetup Jan 2009 NG London Meetup Jan 2009

Can yer rap?!?!?!?

Bum fight!!!!

Mindfields 2204 Mindfields 2204

Brilliant

Level fifteen feels almost impossible. Infact, I can't figure it out at all. Thoroughly enjoyable though.

Pandemic Pandemic

Number six on the leader board!

In general, I found it to be a fun, addictive {if a little stressfull} game, with a great concept. Some of the 'working parts' need tweeking, such as the unfair advantage western europe has in staying infection free {but not fool-proof if you follow the spoilers everyone's posted}. Other than that, a well deserved addition to Portal history.

SPOILER!!!

My way of doing it was to untick every single box on leathality except for immune system, that gets visiblity down to zero. Then, and only then, check air-borne and water-borne and slowly build up the infectivity rate. After that sit tight till the borders are closed. With a little luck, you'll infect every nation, and then you crank up leathality.

Special Mission Special Mission

Two thumbs up

Krusty Brand seal of approval for you on this good game. BTW any chance of getting the game's isntructions and such translated or something? Would be verra helpfull, thanks.

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

Fantastic.

Already started composing most bodacious riffage with this fantastic piece of flash. Nothing more could be added to this work of perfection, nothing more should be added. =)

Spiderman Experiment Spiderman Experiment

Not bad

Better than all the crap I make. Oh and Kiaros... the one that reviewed earlier. THIS IS A GAME IDIOT! anyways.. things you could improve apon:
1. Conviniently "Borrow" the sound track from the spider man game. That'll add some sound, oh and find sound clips to you can download some from stuff from shareware software like kazaa (I personaly wouldn't use THIS but it's your choice..) and get sound clip folders.
2. If you have the effort (I know I didn't when making my now non existance due to blamming flash) try adding little collecting items that give you a score or something to give a little bit more of an objective to it. I wouldn't bother with making enemies it takes too long scripting a whole nother character that has to move on their own.
And finaly 3. Just try adding stars to the background (Not dots.. actual star shapes) That WILL add so much more to your graphics score... trust me just a small little alteration to detail will work wonders. Oh and windows on the buildings too! (If you really think about it it does seam a little downing but thats what Ctrl+V is for)

Mankind's Asskicking Mankind's Asskicking

Pretty decent

Just mark Beer hunter's review as abusive, he hasn't done anything good for us about saying what to improve. Anyways, decet flash try adding a few more moves maybe even add an extra music loop or two(?) then just work on the background a tinsy bit more (optional background?) and it'll be a ledgend..

Acceleration v1.0 Acceleration v1.0

nice

well i say thats i can help by e-mailing sound clips to you, e-mail me back if your interessted

Internet Hacker Internet Hacker

SWEET AS!

i mannaged to figure it out after 10 times. It's well hard to find though. Good game, hopefully the full version will be out soon, and I LOVE the music =P